Can you believe it? Another snow day. Ethan and I made a lengthy to-do list in the morning, but we managed to check off everything. We did a science experiment; made bread; constructed a blanket fort in which we put together a puzzle, played a game, and read a few books; went sleigh riding, made a snow man, made snow angels, and had a snowball fight; had hot chocolate and chocolate covered marshmallow snowmen; decorated for Valentine's day; watched a Muppet Show and an episode of the Octonauts; and set up more dinosaur scenes to photograph. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to upload a few photos of our day. Oh, and after playing in the snow, Ethan wanted to put his footie jammies back on. So yes, he spent most of the day in those :)

2 comments:
What an amazing day! You did alot more than I did on the snow day, Ethan! You always have lots of fun activities going on! I have to take lessons from you!
Love, Grandma Deb
I like those pajamas Ethan! What a wonderful day to spend in them too....nice and warm and comfy after playing outside. A busy day for sure....hope you are back in school and the weather gets better. love you....
Post a Comment