Yesterday morning I mentioned my colleague Liz, saying I hoped she didn't have to drive far to get in as the weather was lousy. He said, "I can't believe she used to be a pirate!" When I laughed, he said "Mom, was she a real pirate?" I guess that depends on how authentic Mystic Seaport is.
Last night, he wanted a slice of cheese. We were nearly out of sliced cheese, so I offered him a chunk cut off a block. He said no, that
was smaller, so we did a science experiment with weight. I got out the scale
and showed him that it’s the same amount of cheese, just in a different shape.
I told him “next time, we’ll experiment with volume” and he replied, “But Mom,
cheese doesn’t talk.”
Tonight, he wondered why the people on TV don't comment on the things that are in your house. I guess if we can see them, it only stands to reason that they can see us :)
1 comment:
Ethan, I love your imagination and we love hearing about it. You keep up the good work! Always ask the question! Love you
Post a Comment