Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reminiscing





Sunday morning, Ethan wanted to wear his pajamas and his slippers. The trouble is, the slippers are no less than 6 sizes too small for him and he insists they fit. He was adamant that he did not want to get dressed or take off the pjs, so I suggested he pull on some pants. There he stood, in his unzipped footy pjs , tighty whiteys, undershirt and slippers. He looked at me and said, "but Mom, I'll look ridiculous!"I convinced him he would look no more ridiculous and so he put on the pants. Now that I've explained his attire, I'll tell you what they are doing. Ethan and Elise found this album I had made him with some of our pictures from one of the trips we took to North Carolina. So they were sitting there saying things like, "Do you remember the zoo?" and remembering things they couldn't possibly just because they were seeing the pictures. It was adorable. I should have made a video.

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Nice outfit Ethan! I remember that trip to the zoo. You both enjoyed it all over again! Hope you had a good time visiting and reminiscing!