We went to Blue Jay Orchards this morning because I knew they sell apples that are imperfect, and I wanted to make applesauce. While we were there, we visited the beehive, took some pictures with the props, and enjoyed some apple cider donuts. Then we headed out for the Danbury Library book sale. It's not so fun to try to look at the book sale w/ a three year old in tow, but we managed to find a number of books for him, as well as a book on CD for me (I usually don't like those much except when read by the author, and this one is) and a book for James. Then Ethan and James raked leaves before lunch. They didn't even make a dent in it. And there are a lot left on the trees.


2 comments:
Wow, you've had quite a week, alpacas, apple farms, fire trucks, haircuts, decorating for halloween and raking leaves! This all leaves little time for piano playing and painting! You sure have a busy life, Ethan, which is a great lifestyle I think!
Love to see you getting so many outdoor activities as well as thinking skills experiences! You are a lucky boy!
That looks like Herman Munster in that picture...how did you get to be so tall Ethan? Sorry I missed the cider and donuts..........been thinking about making some of those homemade donuts Granny used to make years ago, but haven't gotten around to it yet....love you
Post a Comment