James left the camera at his brother's this weekend, so pictures will be a little sparse on this important picture taking week. The camera started behaving strangely anyway, and I looked up the problem to find that there is a known problem it needs to be sent in for. Knowing we'll be without it for a while anyway, I was inspired to dig out my trusty 35mm and get some shots of us carving pumpkin #1. We got 3, one for each of us, but unfortunately one of them rotted. I'm very disappointed in the Lyman Orchards pumpkins. Next year we'll go back to the place we went before (unless Gramps decides to grow them again) because even though they did not have Lyman's yummy donuts, we actually picked the pumpkins from the vine. James took this picture with his phone, which is why it's a little fuzzy. Maybe you can see the marker on the pumpkin enough to know that Ethan drew the face on himself. I helped him a little but the mouth is mostly his creation. He wanted it to be a "spooooky" mouth.

3 comments:
Ethan your pumpkin is amazing!!! You did a great job for sure........Daddy's camera worked for a good picture too. Love, Grandma and Pa..have fun Trick or Treating!!!
Booooo! Ethan, that is a great pumpkin you carved. And it sure is spooooky!
Ethan, that is a SPOOKTACULAR pumpkin. Have fun on Halloween. I am sure you will be the best costume ever.
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment