I found another great blog w/ lots of craft ideas and this one was there. It's a paper bag stuffed full of newspaper and taped shut. Then you get to paint it orange and make it a pumpkin. Ethan and I had fun doing this. His is the one on the left. I couldn't manage the craft and the camera at the same time without risking the camera turning orange, so you only get finished pictures. I also realized you didn't get to see the salt dough ghosts and pumpkins. Ethan mostly did that himself. I helped him shape the ghost a little but he did all the painting. He did a great job. We also made bread dough and ran a few errands this morning, played in the kitchen and baked a cake. Piano this afternoon.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Pumpkins
I found another great blog w/ lots of craft ideas and this one was there. It's a paper bag stuffed full of newspaper and taped shut. Then you get to paint it orange and make it a pumpkin. Ethan and I had fun doing this. His is the one on the left. I couldn't manage the craft and the camera at the same time without risking the camera turning orange, so you only get finished pictures. I also realized you didn't get to see the salt dough ghosts and pumpkins. Ethan mostly did that himself. I helped him shape the ghost a little but he did all the painting. He did a great job. We also made bread dough and ran a few errands this morning, played in the kitchen and baked a cake. Piano this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great idea and they look great too. Ethan, you are getting to be quite talented in the craft department.Your mom makes a great teacher.
Have fun, we love seeing all of your creations. Thanks again for sharing.
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Look at those two jolly pumpkins!!!! Just like Ethan and mommy too. You are getting really good at your crafts... Can't wait to see your costume for trick or treat!! Love you
Post a Comment