Ok I googled it but I'm not convinced that's spelled correctly. At any rate we had a real treat Sunday night. Charlene and Franco invited us and Julie and Dan to their house for dinner, and Franco made gnocchi. He even showed me how to do it (though if I don't try soon I'll forget everything). It was soooooo good. Ethan ate everything off his plate. He even liked Franco's spicy tomato sauce. He enjoyed getting his fingers in the gnocchi and the flour, and he also had a great time dancing to Charlene's latin music. Somehow I neglected to get a picture of our hosts, or Franco in his apron. We all had a great time, Ethan even got to see the horses.

3 comments:
I want some!!! What a yummy dinner and treat! I wish I knew someone that Italian to cook for me!!
Yummy, I've not had gnocchi for a very long time! It sounds delicious-lucky you!
You are so lucky Ethan to have someone make you home made gnocchi. It is the best isn't it?
Lots of love goes into a dish like that.
Sounds like you are having fun with all of your fall goings on. It is the best time of year with all of the food and festivals.
have fun
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment