
Here's some of the latest artwork from school. We also got a chocolate chip cookie (though Ethan makes those for real too), a paper plate soccer ball, loofah painting and golf ball painting. They must have just changed the bulletin boards. Tonight we had the first thing from our garden. We had some arugula w/ provolone, balsamic and olive oil. Believe it or not, Ethan ate that. He did not look like he was enjoying it but I asked if he liked it and he said yes. I think he was determined to like the thing that came out of our garden, but the face looked less impressed with every bite. The cheese is probably the only reason he ate it. He's got another cold so he went to sleep with hardly any fuss tonight.

2 comments:
Glad to hear your garden is producing. It's good to try new things Ethan. You did a good job. Love the canoe Ethan, it looks like you should have been fishing from the canoe, I think you would have caught something from the looks of all the fish swimming around!
Hi Ethan, I love your boat and all your fish! PopPop wishes there were that many fish around his boat! It lookes like you're fishing and the line is headed toward the water - good work.
Post a Comment