Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ethan's Fish


We got a big batch of artwork from school today. Ethan's fish is pretty great, so I thought I would share.

Ethan has a few cute words from the gardening we've been doing. The other day, he pointed out the front door and told Auntie Mandy to look at our "pennies" (peonies). He also remembers the hastas, only he calls them "pastas." No doubt because he eats so much of the latter.

He had fun on the playground today. When I picked him up he was covered in dirt and woodchips and he proudly informed me, "Mommy, I dig in the dirt!" He also told me that his buddies Jack and Alice had a little playground tussle. According to him, Jack hurt Alice and he had to find something else to play with. I asked how he hurt her and he said "He hit her in the head." Let's hope it wasn't as bad as it sounded. I said did you tell Jack that's not nice and he said "Yeah, I wanna watch TV." These stories don't last very long yet...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma Deb &Pop Pop said...

Oh Boy! Pop Pop loves your fish! He can't wait till you get one onto his boat! When you get a bit older, you'll have to ride on it and use a fishing rod.
Love and kisses, Grandma & Pop Pop

Grandma and Pa said...

That's one handsome fish Ethan! Hope Alice wasn't hurt too badly when Jack hit her. I think he likes the dirt, that's a good thing.. Thanks for sharing Ethan's day. We love to hear what he is doing. Love the "pasta"/"hosta"......... hugs and kisses

Aunt Linda said...

That looks like a Large Mouth Bass to me Ethan. You are so talented. Your garden is looking good also. Just wait until you get to eat some of those great tasting beans.

love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis