This is Ethan's new winter coat. Doesn't he look like a giant orange marshmallow? I think he could wear this to practice walking and it would protect him from all bumps and bruises. As well as the drafts in our house :) The pants are the Levis Grandma and Pa sent to Ethan a while back. They finally don't fall off.

4 comments:
Oh my gosh, this reminds me if the movie "The Christmas Story." I can't move my arms...haha...Cute Ethan!
Ethan, you are a cutie no matter what you are wearing! I think you look like a yummy, juicy orange! Love you sweetie!
Ethan you are such a joy to see. I love the coat and the expresions you have in your pictures. A picture of you is definately worth a thousand words.
Thanks once agian for sharing
Love you all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Pa says this will be a good color in the woods....always the deer hunter. You look so big and grown up in that coat...Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment