Ethan is really loving the dips. He now dips his fingers in the hummus and licks it off. Tonight I was eating some of the guacamole I tried feeding him before which he had refused. Of course because I had it, he wanted it. Thus the mess you see here.
Ethan and I tried to visit a neighbor but they weren't home. For those of you who think the world is full of bad people, here's a tale to change your mind. Last week, someone ran over our mailbox. We were muttering about the loser who would do that, and our neighbor's mailbox that was also taken down. Then, a few days later, we got a note in our mailbox from the husband of the woman who did it. She apparently swerved to avoid hitting a cat. He enclosed a check and his phone number in case we needed more money to fix it. Luckily we only needed to bolt it back on, so Ethan and I tried to go return the check since it was actually from a neighbor. No one was home so we'll put it in their mailbox, but we thought it was really nice of them to be honest and to try paying for it.

3 comments:
Wow, nice neighbors. Also a good way to meet them. Dips are great. Maybe he would like a cheesy kind. Guacamole? I don't know about that one though. LOL
hugs and kisses
You are very lucky to have good and honest neighbors and you are also learning honesty by returning the check Ethan. I agree with Grandma and Pa on the Guacamole, I can never get past the green color. I vote for the cheesy kind also but good for you liking a variety of flavors.
Love you all
Wow, honesty and a cat lover! See, animal lovers are good people! Great job on your parts Ethan and parents for good neighbor citizenship to have fixed the box yourself and returning the check, waste not want not!
Post a Comment