We've been giving Ethan apples for a while now. We cut off a piece and chop it up for him, then usually one of us eats the rest. Lately he wants to bite on it like we do, so I was holding it for him for a while and he just took over. I think he mostly likes sucking the juice out of it. Anyway after he chewed on it a while and got it good and mushy, he offered me some. Of course I couldn't refuse and make him feel bad.
As for the doctor, she said the hives were probably the result of another virus, but since he was doing so well, not wheezing at all, she said to stop the nebulizer and not to put him back on the antibiotics. Hooray! He's doing pretty good today, though I would be happier if I could get the kid to eat something besides bread, cheese, pasta, and apple products.
What Ethan would really like is if I would make a birthday cake in honor of Uncle Tom and let him have some. What a good idea. Hmm..... Happy Birthday Thomas.

2 comments:
Uncle Tom's favorite is chocolate with peanut butter icing if I remember right. So glad you are feeling better Ethan and that your dr. visit went well. Love the pictures. You get cuter each day.
xxxxx ooooo
We decided to buy girl scout cookies instead, we got tagalongs- the peanut butter chocolate ones. Poor Ethan went to bed before we opened them.
Post a Comment