Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Historian


Ethan's new favorite passtime is removing all items from my book table. Maybe it's his love of history, or maybe it's just that he is trying to teach me I'm not allowed to live in my house anymore. Believe it or not I've already boxed up and/or removed a ton of books, but I think they multiply on the shelves. And we only went to one book sale all year.

We go back to the doctor again today. Ethan is currently off the medication as he was getting hives and we don't know why. We'll see if they want to put him on a different antibiotic since he didn't finish the one he had. His breathing doesn't sound raspy so hopefully we're done with the nebulizer.

We're also going to vote today. Still haven't made up my mind, but it doesn't really matter given our ridiculous electoral college winner-take-all system. But given that we've (women I mean) had the right to vote for less than 100 years I think I have a responsibility to do it. Here's your bit of election day trivia- Teddy Roosevelt's Bull Moose Party was the first national party to support women's suffrage. I think the Bull Moose Party should make a comeback, and someone's actually trying. Check it out- http://www.bullmoose.org/ Hopefully Ethan won't mind standing in line, I may trap him in the stroller.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

You just wanted to read those books didn't you? A scholar in the making!