This morning Ethan went to playgroup and one of the moms worked up this turkey hat project for the kids to decorate. Can you believe I got a smile AND the hat on his head? He had a good time playing with the other kids and with their toys. One of them had a music kit and he loved that. Guess that's going on the wish list. It wasn't too noisy.

3 comments:
Ethan, you bring pure sunshine to our day with your new talents and your funny faces. You are an artist in the making I am sure.
Love you
Aunt Linda
How cute! You sure make me smile Ethan. What a good job you did decorating your hat...love you.
I never know what surprise I will find when I open your blog Ethan, but I always know you will Thrill me!! What a fabulous thanksgiving hat! I hope you will wear it to dinner!
Can't wait to see you-it's always too long a wait, but Turkey day will be here soon!
Lots of love,
Post a Comment