We usually take pictures with the Easter Bunny at the town egg hunt,
but it was so chaotic this year that we didn't. Walgreens had a big sign
that they were inviting people to take pictures, so we went in the
morning.
Ethan was bummed not to be having an egg
hunt at his house for Easter. I knew a lot of his friends were around,
so I thought why not- I threw a last minute gathering and we had a big
crowd, about ten kids. The kids searched for eggs, did a few crafts,
colored some eggs, and were generally chaotic. The mess they made wasn't
too bad, though. Before they came, he drew this amazing Easter Bunny with his basket and egg.
We also had to get things ready for the Easter Bunny before bed. Ethan wanted to leave him a snack of carrots and jelly beans.



No comments:
Post a Comment