Friday, May 2, 2014

Mystery Reader

Friday I got to be the "mystery reader" for Ethan's class. The kids do not know who is coming. The parent is to fill out a form answering questions about themselves, then the kids hear the clues and guess who it is. Ethan was pretty sure it was me, but he was totally surprised to learn that I was not born in New York. I read one of his favorite books, Those Rebels John and Tom. It's about Jefferson and Adams. You know, the second and third presidents... Anyway, he was pleased as punch that he earned five stars on his chart for working hard and finishing his assignments, so we celebrated with a trip to fro yo world followed by a stop at the library.

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Wow! you are always a star in our book Ethan! Nice job! Glad your mom got to be the mystery reader. Sounds like fun!