So here's our snowman! We thought it looked really funny, like it's buttons were now it's eyes and the hat made a big gaping mouth so we decided to share a picture. The bottom pic is of Ethan's crystals. You can't really tell but they are sort of purple now. The food coloring we used was purple, but the initial crystals looked blue.
This morning I got to go to school with Ethan to help prepare for the pig project- I'm sure we'll be updating on that later. After school we went to the store and library. It was a pretty mucky day with lots of rain. We came home and made a spring to-do list with all the things we want to do before summer.
This morning I got to go to school with Ethan to help prepare for the pig project- I'm sure we'll be updating on that later. After school we went to the store and library. It was a pretty mucky day with lots of rain. We came home and made a spring to-do list with all the things we want to do before summer.
2 comments:
Frosty has gone to snowman land for next year. Looks like you are into the sap snow season. Spring is coming! The crystals are amazing, good job on your science project Ethan! Love you...
How clever to see a snowman who has melted away and left his image in a different way!
Now that's artistic!
Love, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment