We had yet another snow day on Friday so I stayed home with Ethan while James went to work- that's why the world didn't end, because he was at the office. Ethan and I were both a bit grumpy. He wanted to go to school because Friday is his favorite special, gym class. Can you believe that? My kid cried because he missed gym class. He definitely did NOT get that from me! Anyway we tried to cheer ourselves up- we watched a little Bullwinkle, and decided for a snack we'd live it up. Ethan had a frosty dark chocolate dove ice cream bar. After that, we got out a project- I'd been saving this for just such a day. It's a cardboard kit to make and decorate a fire house. There's a truck that goes with it as well. I'll try to get some pictures of the finished product. Ethan took this of the in-progress station. We went out to dinner to celebrate Ethan's half birthday, yep that's right he's officially 5 1/2! Then we came home and had dessert while watching Mickey Mouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment