Can you tell I'm excited that we finally had a really nice day? Unfortunately I spent much of it inside at a disaster planning workshop, but it was a useful experience and we were outside for a few minutes during our recovery/response exercise. When I went to pick up Ethan I decided it had to be our first trip of the season to Denmos. He got a hot dog and we shared curly fries. I tried to be healthy and ordered Pasta Fagoli- it had sausage in it? I've never had that with meat in it. It wasn't Italian sausage, it was smoked like kielbasa or something. A little strange. Then we came home and had a little time to play outside, where we ate some ice cream. Ethan likes sticks, can you tell? For some reason no one believes me that he's perfectly content without toys. We took a few self portraits too. He isn't wanting to go to bed now that it's still light out at bed time- he says "it's morning time." Where's that episode of Curious George when I need it?
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
SUNNY DAY!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited that we finally had a really nice day? Unfortunately I spent much of it inside at a disaster planning workshop, but it was a useful experience and we were outside for a few minutes during our recovery/response exercise. When I went to pick up Ethan I decided it had to be our first trip of the season to Denmos. He got a hot dog and we shared curly fries. I tried to be healthy and ordered Pasta Fagoli- it had sausage in it? I've never had that with meat in it. It wasn't Italian sausage, it was smoked like kielbasa or something. A little strange. Then we came home and had a little time to play outside, where we ate some ice cream. Ethan likes sticks, can you tell? For some reason no one believes me that he's perfectly content without toys. We took a few self portraits too. He isn't wanting to go to bed now that it's still light out at bed time- he says "it's morning time." Where's that episode of Curious George when I need it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What great pics...thank you! Glad you had a good time outside. I think I see a snack for Ethan too...I love the Buzzzzzzz shirt! Nice to see your smiles....
So glad you are finally getting some sunny days to spend outside. The all natural toys are the best Ethan. It is amazing how much fun you can have without having to buy them.
Love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Post a Comment