We had company today. Ethan was VERY excited, he wanted to hold his baby cousin. He did pretty well though he kept trying to pet him. After his nap, he went outside for more fun playing with his Daddy- he doesn't want anything to do with me when he's around. I stepped into the garage and he said "Mama, what are you doing out here?" He was also indignant earlier in the day because I said James was making lunch- he said "no, YOU make lunch." He's riding his trike like a pro- we may need to upgrade to Uncle Tom's trike. And I'm not sure you can tell, but that's a picture of a hit with the wiffle bat.
3 comments:
Another fun day, looks like you had a great, but busy weekend Ethan. Gavin seems to like you too. Pretty soon you guys will be playing around together. You have almost outgrown that trike for sure already. You must be getting tall! Good hit with the bat! Give that boy a high five for us!
You sure have been busy Ethan, I am just catching up on all of your fun. I love the Easter Bunny, and the Birthday cake you make for your dad. Looks like you all had fun for Jame's big day.
Love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Dear Ethan,
I guess I have alot of catching up to do - you are such an active family! How wonderful! I love seeing all the things you get to do - and I'm so happy you and Gavin are so-o-o happy together - it's like having brothers!!
Your friend, the Easter Bunny looks like he had a great time with you!
Fabulous.
Love Grandma & Pop Pop
Post a Comment