Thursday, April 7, 2011
Catch Up
Last weekend, Ethan decided he was going to grab my coat out of the closet and wear it. He was running away from me so I couldn't get it back- then he went to hide behind James's chair in the living room so I could not find him. He thought this was all highly entertaining.
Today James's car is in the shop so Ethan and I are having an at home day. He painted in the kitchen (on paper) while I worked on making some bread dough. Then we played downstairs for a while, and Ethan decided to serenade me with a number of original compositions on his guitar and piano. One of them was all about the candle on top of his piano. Another was about sandwiches. Of course he stopped singing when I got the camera or there would have been a video of that :) This afternoon maybe we'll make some brownies. Yum.
Have I mentioned how annoying it is that although I'm using Google's photo tool (Picasa) and Google's blogger, after I upload the post and publish it, and view it with photos intact, they vanish and I have to do it all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ethan, you always have such fun days! I'm so happy for you. I love that you are an artist, both with paintings and music and you're a mystery man!
Love you lots!
Grandma & PopPop
You are very silly Ethan, but fun to see what you are up to. I'll bet you are getting to be quite a pianist, you will be opening for Billy Joel real soon. Your mom would love that.
Thanks for sharing Linda Marie even though you have to put up with the aggrivation of redoing some of them.
love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Hi there. don't you look cute with mommy's coat on? YOu sure are enjoying that piano! You are very creative to make up your own songs as you go. Some time mommy will catch you on the video cam......love to all.
Post a Comment