Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Treats


This morning it was lousy with rain and clouds. So after we went to the grocery store, Ethan and I decided to head to Starbucks for a hot chocolate. Ethan also wanted to try out one of their new mini donuts. Guess what flavor? Yep, chocolate. I know, lousy picture, but all I had to take it with was my phone. I think it does convey the fact that he quite enjoyed that donut. He also wore a lot of hot chocolate. Yes Mom and Granny, I know what you are going to say but at least we didn't have to buy new clothes. I will just need to wash his jacket again. He was really good though, he sat in his chair just looking at people and talking quietly to me. Maybe we will bake something this afternoon. This weekend was nice, so he got his bike out again and we planted some flowers and some herbs. At least the rain will help them grow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma and Pa said...

Look at that face!!! It must have been a really goooood donut. I think you were about Ethan's age when your hot chocolate incident(s) happened!!! After the second time I think WE got smarter! Thanks for the memories. Love, Mom/Grandma XXXXX OOOOO

AUNT LINDA said...

MMMMM GOOD ETHAN. THAT SURE SOUNDS GOOD EVEN IF IT IS 95 OUTSIDE

LOVE TO ALL
AUNT LINDA AND UNCLE LOUIS