Happy Mother's Day if you're a mother. I'm a day late but so was my present. Ethan was sick Friday and stayed home from school. Today he came home with this present he made for me. Isn't it beautiful? He told me Miss Laura painted the letters for him. But he did the back all by himself. I kind of want to put it in a frame and hang it on the wall but I don't want the light to fade it. Why do I have to know these things? He also got me a card and said that I can buy and plant a lilac tree for myself. Then I did five loads of laundry, mopped the floor and baked a loaf of bread. Ethan helped me with the bread.

1 comment:
The shirt is absolutely beautiful. How creative Ethan, you did really nice work. You will enjoy the lilac tree for years to come for sure. They have so many beautiful colors to choose from. Some day I will be able to come and see the lilacs again. Probably after I retire, if that ever happens. We spent the day working as well. Sorry Ethan was sick, hope he is feeling better now. Love to all.
Post a Comment