Tuesday morning was lovely, blue sky and sunshine. We got all our errands done in the morning expecting to play outside in the afternoon. Mother nature had other ideas. Halfway through Ethan's nap the thunder started- VERY loud thunder. The skies opened and washed away our plans. So we decided to go to Target because someone needed some new PJs that aren't long sleeved. We found a set of play dishes on the clearance rack so I let Ethan get them. He doesn't know it yet but cardboard kitchen is soooooo close to done. I'm hoping to finish by Friday night so he can play with it this weekend. But when we got home we opened them up and washed them. You should have seen the "finger prunes" on this kid by the time I got him out of the sink.
Today we had tumble class. Ethan was clingy again. I wonder if he thinks I'm taking him to a different school and I'm going to leave him or something. He would not let go of me the whole time. Very strange. But he is having a grouchy day, not sure why. Hopefully the nap will help.
1 comment:
How cute you are Ethan. You can come and do my dishes any day! Sorry you were having a grumpy day though. Hope you woke up from your nap in a better mood and that the rest of your day was nice. Those finger prunes are funny!
Post a Comment