Today Ethan didn't want to do much which was fine. I woke up with a sore throat and sniffling so I did not feel like doing anything either. I imagine it's pollen. Our tumble class didn't happen this week because of school break. We did manage to go buy some seeds which we now have to plant. We went outside for a while and tried smelling the almost open lilacs. We did not stay long though because a dark cloud blew over and the wind picked up and I thought for sure it would rain. It seems to have blown over now so maybe not. We've been playing "downtairs" a lot today, and you could tell if you could see it. In fact we're so lazy that I am letting Ethan watch TV. Yep, that's right- I put on Rocky and Bullwinkle for him. He's not really watching though he's playing with his puzzle and riding his cardboard "sled."
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Lazy Boy
Today Ethan didn't want to do much which was fine. I woke up with a sore throat and sniffling so I did not feel like doing anything either. I imagine it's pollen. Our tumble class didn't happen this week because of school break. We did manage to go buy some seeds which we now have to plant. We went outside for a while and tried smelling the almost open lilacs. We did not stay long though because a dark cloud blew over and the wind picked up and I thought for sure it would rain. It seems to have blown over now so maybe not. We've been playing "downtairs" a lot today, and you could tell if you could see it. In fact we're so lazy that I am letting Ethan watch TV. Yep, that's right- I put on Rocky and Bullwinkle for him. He's not really watching though he's playing with his puzzle and riding his cardboard "sled."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll bet you mommy was watching Rocky and Bullwinkle. How nice to see the lilacs. Our little bush is still nice and smells wonderful. The others haven't budded yet, but did survive the winter, not sure if they will bud this year or not. Thank you for taking the time out of your lazy day to send us a picture. Love to all
I'm so happy to "catch up" with all of the excitement you are having Ethan! You're so artistic and an angel to give needed items to others!
Love you lots!
Post a Comment