Ethan didn't want to put on his jersey this morning, but once game time was here he was ready. He was very proud to show it to James. They were not so thrilled with the slow progress early in the game, but were obviously happy with the outcome. Ethan got to watch most of it, though I can't say that he actually was watching- but whenever James started yelling he said "Go Jets!" He had a great time helping make football food too. We made quesadillas, he spread out the beans and the salsa and helped eat some cheese as I shredded it. We also made pitas, and he stretched and rolled the dough on the peel before we put it in the oven. We made one giant pita, and I think he ate half of it himself saying "dip dip dip" every time he put a piece in the hummus, which I was lazy and did not make.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Tense Moments
Ethan didn't want to put on his jersey this morning, but once game time was here he was ready. He was very proud to show it to James. They were not so thrilled with the slow progress early in the game, but were obviously happy with the outcome. Ethan got to watch most of it, though I can't say that he actually was watching- but whenever James started yelling he said "Go Jets!" He had a great time helping make football food too. We made quesadillas, he spread out the beans and the salsa and helped eat some cheese as I shredded it. We also made pitas, and he stretched and rolled the dough on the peel before we put it in the oven. We made one giant pita, and I think he ate half of it himself saying "dip dip dip" every time he put a piece in the hummus, which I was lazy and did not make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well I guess it is Congratulations to the Jets, James and Ethan. It sure sounds like you had a good football afternoon. Thanks once again for sharing.
love to all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Ethan, Congratulations on the Jets! At least one New York team keeps moving forward.
Well Ethan, your Pop Pop Bryan was right-your dad was having a great day with you and the Jets! I know he enjoyed having you there to help him cheer! Ask him to tell you what he and his dad and his brothers would make for Superbowl Sunday.
Love, Grandma Deb and Pop Pop
I too was thinking of James and your other Jets fan friends and happy to see them win, Kurt on the otherhand was hoping San Diego would pull out the win. One game closer to the Superbowl...I hope for all your sakes the Jets can pull out another win. If they manage to do it - does that mean Superbowl party at your house????
James, I was flipping channels and saw the Jets on and I even thought of you guys watching the game....guess you all had a great time. Glad your team won!!
Post a Comment