
I have been lazy with the camera so I'll give you one more shot from last weekend that Tara kindly sent to me of Ethan with his new buddy Adelyn. He is sporting the adorable overalls Auntie Mandy and Uncle Jeff got him for Christmas.
If you're wondering about the pictures from the last post, the top picture is of two apples and the bottom one is a banana. Now you totally see it right? Hey I think they're pretty good for a two year old but I'm biased. I think it's interesting that he started with fruit, isn't that what they teach artists to paint first?
Today is a little rough with the cold in full swing and the teeth giving him trouble Ethan is quite grumpy. He has been in his bed for a nap since 1- he is still babbling though it's quieting down some so I'm hopeful that soon there will be sleep otherwise it's going to be a LONG afternoon and evening.
We walked through Michaels this morning. It actually went fairly well, I just had to threaten to carry him or put him in the cart whenever he tried to run away. Mostly he was pretty good though, but it helped that we just went to browse and see what after holiday deals we could score and didn't have a real list of things we needed.

2 comments:
Ethan has the cutest girls to sit with! One is prettier than the next, what a lucky guy. I bet he'll love these pictures when he's older!
Ethan, what a lucky guy you are to have so many good friends!
they are so cute..it's nice that Ethan has so many friends his size too............they look like little angels...
Post a Comment