Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Piano


I guess James had a good idea with the piano, Ethan loves playing it. He sings "Jingle Bells All the Way" which is the name of the song according to him. I am not sure how well you can see it, but the little Santa decoration sitting on the piano is one of the presents Ethan made James for Christmas. He also got him a pair of Mr. Happy boxer shorts. I swear HE picked them out. Crazy Uncle Derek has been getting him that series of books Mr. Men and Little Miss for a while, and he likes them a lot. So when he saw those he insisted we get them. At least they weren't Mr. Tickle. And as I said to James, it could be something he has to wear on the outside like a tie :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Auntie Mandy said...

Ethan is going to be the next piano man by Billy Joel!

Julie said...

He is so cute with his little tongue sticking out in concentration! :-)

Grandma Deb & Pop Pop said...

Yeah, Ethan! CLAPPING for you!

Grandma and Pa said...

I just love it......I wish I had his enthusiasm.....maybe I should just sit down and play Jingle bells............thanks for the smiles. love to all

Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis said...

I can also see Ethan as the next Piano Man. You are so cute Ethan. I just love the expressions.

Aunt Linda