For some reason Ethan had a fixation with M&Ms this weekend. I'm not sure if he had them at school but he somewhere picked up on what the package looked like and has been asking for them non stop. Around Christmas I picked up a bag thinking if we were trapped in the house by the weather we could make some graham cracker gingerbread houses and decorate them. I remembered them and said he could have a few. Remarkably he didn't ask for more, he was absolutely thrilled with his 5 m&ms.
5 comments:
Ethan, M&M's are the best little candies aren't they?? So small, with the little crackle of the hard shell and a yummy delight in the center. Helps the chocolate addiction in a small way. Glad to know you enjoy them, I'll have to think of you when I buy them now. Hope you get over your cold soon!
Sure hope you feel better soon. Those M&M's should help I'm sure......I think you like them...xxxxx ooooo
Yummy, lucky you Ethan, 5 is a great number of M&M's! I bet you love those colors, which color is the best? Feel better soon, Sweetie
Nothing better than a good M&M. I wish I could be satisfied with only 4. What color is your favorite Ethan?
Love Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Right now he thinks they only come in red and green. Tuesday he asked me for a red m&m after his nap. I said ok, he could have A red m&m, and he was happy with ONE!
Post a Comment