Here's Ethan's Christmas tree. He has three answers to the question, "What is Santa Claus going to bring you?" The two I have heard are "Snow" and "Big Present," the former was an idea Santa gave him when he sat on his lap. The latter he apparently picked up from his friend Jack at school. Yesterday when we dropped him off we found out that they talk about Santa Claus at circle time, and whenever Ethan is asked what will Santa bring him he says "Mommy!" I think that's pretty nice. I'll try to post another pre-Ethan photo of what the tree looks like w/ the presents under it. I realized I haven't put one up of the tree decorated. We miss everyone and hope you all have a great Christmas.
p.s. Thanks for the link Andrew, we had heard Ethan was a popular name when I initially mentioned it to Barbara as the only boy name we agreed upon, she pointed out that it was on the top of the list- much to our chagrin. Who would think a name that old would be popular? But as I wasn't able to talk James into Epaphroditus (little Paphro) he's stuck with a popular name. Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope we get to see you soon!

1 comment:
Just love your trees (both of them) they are really pretty. Ours here is still really pretty too. No needles dropping at all.........and the decorations are the best!
Post a Comment