Ethan and I took a snow day. That means Ethan has fun and I don't get to go to work. Yes, I know, I'm crazy and all of that for actually liking my job and thinking that I actually do something that has value, but it still irritates me when I can't go. So instead I did something I REALLY love and went outside in the cold. Ethan said he wanted to go out so I humored him. We got his little shovel and lasted maybe 15-20 minutes before we were soaked from the rain and had to come in. We had hot chocolate at snack time.

3 comments:
Child labor . . . that's what I like to see!! Best to erase the delusion that life is fun early :-)
Wow, Ethan, you are a big helper, and just think you'll develop muscles sooner than later!
It sure looks like fun!
Hope it all rained away or melts really fast. Did he finish the whole driveway?? Just kidding of course.......love to all
Post a Comment