Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Art


Well I still don't have a picture of the haircut but I had to share this. Ethan made it at school. The dimensions of some of the embellishments make it look fuzzy from the scanner, but you get the idea. I can't believe he didn't eat the sequins.

Tonight on our way home, we were behind a truck. Since Ethan likes trucks, I pointed it out to him. He started saying, "Pa, Pa!" and it took me a minute to figure out why. My Dad has a red truck. It was pretty cute, then when the truck turned a different way, he said, "Bye, Pa!" So when we got home, I asked if he wanted to call Pa, of course he did. They weren't home, but the whole time I was dialing and listening to ringing he kept yelling, "Hi, PA!" When Pa called back do you think he would say two words to him? Nope, but he did say "Hi, How you?" to Grandma and then asked for her again when she had Pa on the phone. I think it was his first successful phone conversation. Mostly he only talks when no one is there to listen.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Ethan, it was sooooo nice to talk to you last night. We love you. Great artwork! The new haircut is nice too. Amazing how fast your hair grows! hugs and kisses to you!