If you can't tell, I can't resist snapping shots of Ethan eating blackberries. They are just tooooo tasty for him to resist. He had a busy weekend. Yesterday we went to a church carnival in Woodbury, which was basically a giant tag sale so we didn't stay long. Then we went to Bristol to a toyota dealer to turn in James's truck. Apparently he was lucky enough to buy the model that was recalled so we had to have the frame inspected and it was bad, so now we have no truck. After naptime we took a quick trip to the park and Ethan got to swing and go down the slide and play in the sandbox. Today he went with his Daddy and Uncle Jeff to see Grandma Jean. After he came home and took a nap we went to Rich's Farm for "ice tream" and to see the "COWS!!!" Ethan has trouble now with leaving places and with people leaving. He throws little fits like he doesn't realize we'll ever go back to the playground or to see the cows. And he asks me for people after they've left, he's still looking for Jeannie and Elise in my car.

3 comments:
Rich's Farm?? Ice Cream??? Cows?? I hope you ate a kids size cone for me?!?!?. I think that is one of my favorite ice cream places. Last time Uncle Jeff and I went to Rich's we saw these cute little kittens hopping around in the barn. I thought they were cute until Uncle Jeff crushed me and said they turn into smelly cats!! Oh well...they are cute to look at though.
Glad you got to see Uncle Jeff today too. Hugs and Kisses!
You just can't beat ice cream on a hot day!!! Love the berry face. We picked our first blackberries here over the weekend. Wish you were here to try some! Love to all..
Ethan, you are the cutest, blackberries and all! So you like ice cream too? It's yummy! I've never been to Rich's, maybe one day you can bring me and PopPop, we don't really know where it is. What do you think?
Love you lots!
Post a Comment