After the zoo we had more fun at Grandma & Pa's house. The kids had a blast playing piano with my Mom, and they also greatly enjoyed blowing bubbles. I may have my days confused, this may be the day we went to the Antiques Mall.
2 comments:
Auntie Mandy
said...
Grandma JoAnn, I'm sure Ethan greatly appreciated the bubbles! Wasn't he cute!!!
We had a ball. I thoroughly enjoyed the bubbles too!!! The little ones were so good all weekend, and it was a busy time and hot outside too, but they were little troopers. They also got along very well. Oh.....and Mandy, very cute!!!
2 comments:
Grandma JoAnn, I'm sure Ethan greatly appreciated the bubbles! Wasn't he cute!!!
We had a ball. I thoroughly enjoyed the bubbles too!!! The little ones were so good all weekend, and it was a busy time and hot outside too, but they were little troopers. They also got along very well. Oh.....and Mandy, very cute!!!
Post a Comment