Ethan made this at school. He thinks Pa will really love it. He says "Pa" now, which is pretty funny. He points to the picture of him and my mother and says "Amma and Paaaa" then he will point at other people and say "who this?" He hasn't attempted to repeat "Jonathan" yet at all. He just makes me keep saying his name. Anyway, we can't guarantee he'll be a Braves fan. I kinda think it would be entertaining if he either disliked baseball altogether (my vote) or chose some team like the Dodgers or Cubs to be a fan of.
He's been talking a lot more lately, trying to repeat more things than he used to. He's more interested now. He's had a few conversations with me. The very first one went like this "Hi Mama, how you?" and I said "Good sweet pea, how are you?" and he said "Good." This morning I asked who he was going to play with at school today, and then I asked a particular kid's name and he said "Yes!" and when I said "who else?" he started saying other kids names but before each one he'd go "Ummmm." Anyway I don't think it will be too long before we can actually understand what he wants. Then for the fun of convincing him he doesn't always get it.

1 comment:
Of course Ethan will love baseball and if not a Braves fan I could go along with athe Cubs nothing wrong with pulling for the underdogs. I have been doing it for years and once in a lifetime they surprise you and win it all. We love you Ethan go Braves.
Pa
Post a Comment