Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trains


Ethan likes trains. In theory anyway. He has a train book that he loves. He went on the train at Quassy and wasn't so fond of it. But today while we were out and about we got him this fun train that has blocks that stack up and down. He had fun pushing it around and stacking it. James was home from Colorado Sat. when he woke up, so Ethan was very happy. We had a busy week while he was gone. On Thurs. I had a meeting in the afternoon so Ethan played with Nonna Barbacci and then when I got home, Julie met us so that we could all go to the Leonard Cohen concert. Ethan visited with Auntie Mandy then. He had a great time with them all. The concert was SOOOOOOO good. I can't believe that he's 74. He ran on and off the stage like it was nothing, he played for THREE hours. So good. And the theater was so cool. I hadn't been there before. Luckily we didn't have a busy weekend. I managed to get some gardening done on Sat. before the cold came in. James mowed today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Ethan you are getting so big...a NEW train, how exciting. I think you are enjoying playing with it..nice they still make toys where you have to use your imagination! I know you were happy to see Daddy....hugs and kisses