Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Cookies
Today when we were trying to make dinner, Ethan helped me crush some ritz crackers to make a breading. He then went in another cupboard and got out the end of a box of thin mints. They've been there a while, and probably should have been thrown away, I just didn't get to it. So when he started playing with them, I thought maybe he was going to think they were like the crackers and crush them. As you can see he didn't. He played a while, tasted, and then came to sit on my lap to see if he could see the "baby" in the camera. Then he decided to put a giant finger print on it. Sometimes I know I should stop him, or take things away, but if he can't hurt himself with it I'm too curious about what he's going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Linda, the video is so classic. I love how Ethan backs up on your lap. (cracks me up everytime, and is the cutest) Thanks for the chuckle, I needed it this week!
Me too Mandy. He is just sooooo photogenic...I think he heard the airplane...but he's just too fascinated by the camera......
I agree with you both, and also he loves playing with the "baby" in the screen! What a gem we have in Ethan! Curious and experimental....
Dear Linda, Ethan and James,
I've been catching up with the last few days and want to say, What a great biography of Ethan's life and your family life! I wonder if you are able to keep all of these entries on back up discs for the future? What a treasure!
This self awareness phase is great!! I love how he kept sticking out his tongue to watch it happen on the screen!!
Post a Comment