
Tonight I was lazy. Ethan was up at least four times last night. He started off at 12:55 just shrieking for no apparent reason. He is still teething, but I think he might have also had a bad dream. He screamed more every time I tried to leave the room. I finally just left and let him cry for a few minutes. Then he did it again at 2 and 2:30 and on it went. He was so tired this morning. He was worse when I picked him up. So he was in no mood to let me cook dinner, and frankly I was in no mood to do it. So I opened the cupboard and there it was- Campbell's Tomato. So I said, "Ethan, do you want tomato soup?" and he said "YES!" So that's what we had, with a nice grilled cheese on challah bread. You can see he enjoyed it, especially after he managed to get my spoon. You should have seen his poor overalls. After he went in the tub they went in the washer. He was a gigantic mess, but he actually managed to eat a decent amount and even ask for seconds. Oh, and the picture in the top middle, he was pointing at the camera and saying "baby" because he wanted me to show him his picture on the screen.

2 comments:
I hope you both get some more sleep tonight. The tomato soup and grilled cheese sounds good and it looks like you enjoyed it Ethan. Hugs from Grandma and Pa!
Ethan, I can't believe how big you are getting and independent. I had to look at your pictures from when you first born to remind me how little you were! Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment