Monday, March 2, 2009

Silly Play

 


As you may have expected Ethan and I have another snow day. Of course as it has happened all winter, it's a workday and not a Tues. or Thurs. when we would have been home anyway. So Ethan and I have been hanging out playing, and he found a few new things to do with his pants.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute legs Ethan!

Jeannie said...

We were snowed in up here too - we did manage to get outside for a little while, but boy it was windy. At least Ethan isn't refusing to wear pants as is Elise. For the most part our apartment is pretty warm, but I do feel a bit lame letting her run around like it is summer. Keeping our fingers crossed that this is the last snow of the season!

Anonymous said...

Hey, cutie pants, you have nice legs! That looks like fun! What a wonderful way to spend the day with mommy. She is so good to take these pictures of you to share with us. I love to see your smile.

Love, Grandma Deb

Grandma and Pa said...

What beautiful knees you have Ethan!! You are a happy boy and it is wonderful to watch you play! Hugs and kisses to you....