Sunday, March 8, 2009

18 Months!!




Ethan is a year and a half old today. We went to the playground and he played in the sandbox. It is a fantastic day (ie unseasonable) so we had to go out for a while. We might go back after his nap since we had to go without James who was installing the new garage door opener. Ethan didn't want any part of the swings, but he did enjoy the slide and he had fun on a bouncy horse thing.

His favorite words right now are: No!, Wow, Uh-Oh, E-I-E-I-O, and Daddy.

His favorite things to do are: read, take all the pots out of the cabinet, knock down block towers, dumping out his bucket of blocks, hugging his Mama, riding his car.

His 18 month appointment hasn't happened yet so I can't give you the stats.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a 1/2 to you!!! It hardly seems possible that you are that old already! Seems like you just got here...I'll bet you had fun in the sand and one of these days you will try the swings. Love you