We've already established that Ethan has a lot of talented friends. Nonna Barbacci and Julie (the friends who went to New Orleans with us) came to visit last night. Nonna made this for Ethan. Isn't it beautiful? It's so he can reach the bathroom sink but he decided it was fun as a seat. I'll get a shot of him with it eventually.

3 comments:
Let me tell you that this is the BEST present Charlene could give you, take it from someone who ADORES our steps - Elise learned on her own that she could reach better on these and she does great at the sinks. She now likes to "help" me with dishes especially when I use the hose. You are so lucky that you got a set too - I promise Ethan is going to love them!!!And of course they are adorable to look at I love how Charlene designed ours.
What a beaufitul stool. It is so bright and cheerful, you will have lots of fun with it. How nice of them to think of Ethan...
What a lucky boy to have such generous friends, it took time to make that step stool and you'll have it for years Ethan.
Enjoy
Post a Comment