Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patrick's Day
According to James, Ethan has a little of the Irish in him. I don't know of any on my end though. We couldn't be too adventurous w/ the food though because of his stomach troubles. We did try making sugar cookies but put in too much milk and ended up with an ok cake instead. Had I thought about it, I would have made cupcakes which we still could have decorated with the green.
Ethan seems to be feeling a little better, though still very tired so he doesn't want to do much. We watched a little more tv than normal today because of it. Hope you don't get bored with Old MacDonald, but you'll see he's making progress. Listen carefully for "horse" and "neigh." Oh, and at the same time, he was helping me "sweep" the floor. I will never discourage this kind of help :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is getting much better at his songs and words!!! love it...thanks mama for doing this blog. We appreciate it sooooooo much......love to all...
I don't think we'll ever get tired of hearing words and songs, what a singer! Linda, you catch the best videos!
Post a Comment