Ethan got his new stroller, he wanted to make sure his Pa knows that he got a new ride too. James put it together last night. It gets good gas mileage. He thinks Granny will like the color, though Candace will not. He's enjoying exploring the little trays, he did not have those on his old ride. He also did not face forward.
Ethan has a new habit of getting up at 6am. It used to be 7. This is going in the wrong direction. We changed his eating schedule after his dr. appt. and ever since he isn't sleeping as late. It could have to do with his refusal to eat anything not loaded with apples or bananas.

4 comments:
Wow Ethan, I love the new wheels. I'll bet you could race against Pa's scooter with that.
Love the hair also.
Love you all
Aunt Linda and Uncle Louis
Great set of rims! Sounds like you are going through a growth spurt!
PS. I'm glad you like the counting book.
Nice ride Ethan. I will bet that it really goes fast. Don't try your driveway alone just yet and make sure Mommy checks the breaks often. We love you and will see you in Sept.
Love Pa
Post a Comment