Sunday, August 15, 2021

Weekend


We haven't used the pool much this summer. The weather has hardly been warm, until this week when we were away. Of course Saturday morning it rained and made the water and air colder, but Ethan and James got in anyway. I almost did, but as soon as I went and got ready the clouds covered the sun for a good hour and by the time it came back, it was too far set to provide any warmth there. They tolerate it cold better than I do. This morning we found several morning glories open! We have been waiting for them to see what color they would be. The package looked like a variety but so far just these purple beauties. We decided to head to the zoo to try to see the baby anteater, and we were in luck! We tried when we got there and they weren't out, but tried one more time before we left and found them. We watched the baby climb on the mother's back and then ride around there. E said it was like a baby bjorn for anteaters. :)



















 

No comments: