Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Moo Cows!!! South Mountain Creamery



















 When we found out we could make a reservation to feed baby cows AND get some ice cream, we were all in! Ethan's cow was kind of a slob. It pulled the nipple right off the bottle, got milk everywhere! He finished feeding one and they told him he could feed another! It was a very fun experience, but we weren't totally loving that the barns and cows were not very clean. I mean, I know, cows, barns etc. but when you've seen Arethusa's barns your standards are a little higher. The cows being milked were covered in mud and who knows what else. If we saw that first we might have skipped the ice cream. Feeding the cows was super cool, my only regret was that I didn't take a picture of Ma feeding her cow- I was too fixated on getting pictures of the cows!! 

No comments: