We went to the Audubon Center for a hike with the Cub Scouts. They helped clear the woods a bit by pulling up invasive plants. They also found a toad, and a lot of millipedes. James found a few ticks, but lucky for me and E he was the only one.
1 comment:
Grandma Deb and Pop Pop
said...
Yahoo for you Ethan, helping keep the environment clean and safe! I'm glad those nastey ticks didn't find you and mom, dad knows how to pull them off himself quick! You're having such a great time as a boy scout I'm glad to see you growing big, smart, and strong!! Love you lots, Grandma Deborah
1 comment:
Yahoo for you Ethan, helping keep the environment clean and safe! I'm glad those nastey ticks didn't find you and mom, dad knows how to pull them off himself quick!
You're having such a great time as a boy scout I'm glad to see you growing big, smart, and strong!!
Love you lots, Grandma Deborah
Post a Comment