It was a busy day. Ethan and I walked 2.5 miles to help fight Cystic Fibrosis. Ethan's cub scout friend and his mom both have it, so we were walking with them. We were a little wiped out by the end of the day. On Friday, Ethan told me that he and Teddy (the bear) had been discussing that they wanted to have a stuffie party. He told me he wanted me to know because there would be food involved. We had to have vegetables for the vegetarians and meat for the shark- we settled on pepperoni and chicken fingers. We chose a movie everyone would like, Mary Poppins. Ethan danced along during a lot of it.
1 comment:
Dear Ethan,
I'm so sorry we missed donating to your walk a thon!
As you know, I don't look at my email everyday or week it seems!:(
We will donatenext time.
The stuffie party is new to me, but it looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment