Sunday, January 25, 2015

Super Sunday, or Sundae!?

Today we were in a funk! I had a long night without sleeping very well. Ethan had convinced me to have a sleepover on the trundle bed in his room. Of course he was up at 6:30. And so I made pancakes- with baking soda instead of baking powder. They were so bad we threw them out and ate cereal. So we were cranky from being tired and stuck in the house, so we decided to have lunch out. Of course Ethan loves Friendly's so I decided to be nice and take him there. He had a monster mash. On our way home, I noticed kids sledding on a very large hill near Heritage Village. I also noticed their parents cars were all parked on the street, so I assumed this must be public land. We headed home for the snow gear and sled, and back we went. I actually had fun in the snow- lucky for me, he was ready to go by the time I was cold because he was tired from trudging up the hill! We were home in time for movie night.

1 comment:

Grandma and Pa said...

Fun for sure......the Sundae looks good.........yuMMM