Saturday, January 25, 2014

Odds and Ends

I may have to find a new blog platform. I've spent twenty minutes trying to make one post because the "blog this" button from picasa hasn't been working for a month, for no apparent reason. So lets see if I can manually find pictures to upload, which only takes like three times as long as the other way. Grrr....
I made Ethan a new hat. It's a shark.
Tuesday morning we went to the dentist for a cleaning. Ethan did great. Turns out his two bottom front teeth are a little loose :(
Ethan really loved the clock at the dentist's office and wanted me to take a picture.
After school on Tuesday we decided we should see how well my new mixer does with cookie dough. Not only did it do a great job, but Ethan was an awesome helper. He put all of the dough on the pan for the first two trays entirely by himself!
Halfway through this process, he decided he ought to have his apron and chef's hat. Oh, and if you see the necklace- Ethan didn't have school because of a teacher in service day. He spent it at Great Ex where they did all kinds of fun things like make cool necklaces and watch movies.

3 comments:

Grandma Deb and Pop Pop said...

ETHAN, I love the colorful necklace you made! I bet you picked out all the materials by yourself, you are so creative!
I was so happy to see your new shark hat, your mommy is so creative too, I think that's how you got you creative genes, from mommy and daddy, lucky you!
Love you lots, Grandma Deb

Grandma and Pa said...

Your cookies look yummy and made by a professional chef too!!! I am impressed. Bet they tasted just great....wish we had some..........love grandma

Grandma and Pa said...

I like your new hat. Wow Ethan, you have a cool dentist. My dentist's office doesn't have a clock like that one!