




These are some pictures I realized I had never downloaded from my phone. The top and the bottom are from the Valentine making class we've been taking at a local craft shop. We have one more tomorrow. The second picture, I bet you can guess where we were- last month when Ethan and I had a special lunch date we had such a good time that we decided to make it a monthly date. The next two were from a particularly cold, dreary day when we decided to have a picnic in the basement. And while I'm playing catch-up, here's what Ethan's teacher said in his report card: "Ethan is a sweet little boy who is very polite and always wants to help his classmates. He has made wonderful progress with the basic features of print, high frequency words, and letter identification. He is also working on using his time effectively without having to be redirected." yeah, don't I know it! He's doing pretty good for three hours a day I think.
3 comments:
Ethan, that's a great report from your teacher. Way to go!!!and thanks for all the pics. Were you and mama at Friendley's? It looks like there......love you...
Ethan, you never fail to entertain us with all of your activities. WE love to catch up on all of your mom's entries to the blog. Love the things you are making at school. Thanks once again for sharig
we love you all
Aunt LInda and Uncle Louis and Gizmo
What FUN pictures! A picnic in the basement is always a good thing!
It sounds like you are doing a great job at school Ethan! Your teacher must be very thankful to have such a good student in her class! Congratulations on being so helpful!
Lots of Love, Grandma Deborah and Pop Pop Bryan
Post a Comment